Video job interviews are an increasingly common part of the hiring process. These interviews can take several forms. If you have one coming up, it’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with all the variables so you can be prepared.
Here are some key tips to help you succeed:
- Take your time and breathe, it's an interview, not a race.
- Find a quiet, private, well-lit place, free from possible interruptions.
- Ensure your internet connection is stable.
- Check that your computer’s audio is working.
- Test your computer’s webcam.
- Dress professionally and avoid distracting colours.
Doing something again and again is the best way to learn it. So we recommend registering for A PRACTICE INTERVIEW.