Loss or drop in internet connection or insufficient memory are the common causes preventing answers from uploading on a mobile device. Here are the steps to follow which will resolve this issue:
- Hard card close the app by pressing the home button twice in quick succession on iOS or the overview button (right-hand button) on Android. Swipe to close the Shortlist.Me app when it displays
- Reopen the app by tapping on app icon situated on the home screen of your device (not via the invitation email)
- If answers and pending uploads a 'Resume uploads' button will display.
- Tap this and you'll see the question listed
- Tap on each of the questions, a menu will appear, select 'Retry'
If this is unsuccessful, please try to switch to an alternative network.
The answer still won't upload? Contact our support team.