Loss or drop in internet connection or insufficient memory are the common causes preventing answers from uploading on a mobile device. Here are the steps to follow which will resolve this issue:
- Hard card close the app by pressing the home button twice in quick succession on iOS or the overview button (right-hand button) on Android. Swipe to close the Shortlist.Me app when it displays
- Reopen the app by tapping on app icon situated on the home screen of your device (not via the invitation email)
- If answers and pending uploads a 'Resume uploads' button will display. (Add image)
- Tap this and you'll see the question listed
- Tap on each of the questions, a menu will appear, select 'Retry' (Add GIF)
If this is unsuccessful, please repeat the process but this time select 'Export' followed by 'Save to file'. Email those answers over to us, you may have to split these.
The answer still won't upload? Contact our support team.