Here are a few of our top tips for making a great first impression.
- Choose an appropriate background
- Make sure you won't be disturbed
- Ensure that you are lit from the front
- Check that your device is in a secure and stable position
- Is your face framed in the middle of the screen?
- Make sure that your device is sufficiently charged
- Remember to smile!
Being prepared is the key to making a good first impression. So we encourage you to complete a practice interview before the real thing.
Got a question for our support team?